Kingslayers Liberation (Sat, May 25th 2019, 2:00pm - Sun, May 26th 2019, 2:00am)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Kingslayers Liberation

Samstag, 25. Mai 2019, 14:00 - Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 02:00

• Teilnehmer

1 Teilnehmer, 0 Unentschlossen und 0 Absagen

Anmeldeschluss: 25. Mai 2019, 12:00
    Termin
    • Kingslayers Liberation (Sat, May 25th 2019, 2:00pm - Sun, May 26th 2019, 2:00am)

Hello there potatoes, your friendly neighborhood American here (Reck) lol... So about 2 weeks ago Kingslayers and friends started our own Liberation server.. We are playing liberation on the Lythium map as the USMC/US ARMY mainly fighting against ISIS forces.. we have a pretty good foot hold in the area and continue to press on... though atm the civ's are not very happy with us and the ISIS is on high alert... I'm one of the admins of the server itself and I command the CRO/CAS of the server... We are setting up a nice mission to run on Saturday and would like to have some friends join us!! So if you got nothing planned and want to wack some ISIS heads come on over and join us for a few hours for some good ol' fun... Group is mainly English so knowing at least a bit would help.. If you are interested in joining just check that box and if possible let me know what you might want to do... We have a squad that does recon and I run the CASAVAC but could always use another medic or 2.. but diff need ground troops!! I hope I can get at least 1 or 2 of ya together with us and make it a regular thing for Saturdays.. discord.gg/FbcNa9X here is the link to our discord channel

- RR Say's it all!