Angepinnt International KP Liberation Sessions

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I created an endless loop by mistake.
      So we all played with a endless loop in the background of each machine which has done around 1,000 - 2,000 string comparisons each second (depending on CPU power) :whistling:
      "Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen. Aber solange ich das nicht tue, soll die Gerechtigkeit mein Geschenk an dich sein..."
      - Vito Corleone

• Updates Modset for the session and the launcher import html file

We'll play on the biggest map I'll provide for Liberation:
      Al Rayak with 8 Capitals, 110 Cities, 26 Bases, 36 Factories and 34 Radiotowers. So a total of 214 locations.
      "Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen. Aber solange ich das nicht tue, soll die Gerechtigkeit mein Geschenk an dich sein..."
      - Vito Corleone

• At which date could you participate? 21
        17th June 2017 (14) 67%
        24th June 2017 (10) 48%
        1st July 2017 (11) 52%
        8th July 2017 (9) 43%
      Poll for the next session.
      - Vito Corleone

• How we should proceed? 20
        Normal Liberation as before (5) 25%
        Liberation with additional Zeus (16) 80%
        Missions directly tailored to the event with additional Zeus (10) 50%
      Concerning to the last feedback I would like to have a poll about what we should play the next time.
      The basic thought is to continue the campaign in Al Rayak with the progress we've achieved during the last event. But I see three options for that:
      • Continue with Liberation as before: We'll continue playing "normal" Liberation like we've done it the last events.
      • Continue with Liberation and Zeus additions: Still playing the Liberation mission, but I would participate as "only Zeus" and will concentrate to create a more dynamic and much more challenging environment additionally to the "normal" Liberation enemy spawns etc. (which we had the last times only)
      • Setting up direct missions with Zeus: Keeping the "progress" of Liberation I would build unique missions for the planned goals of the event. So no scripted enemy spawns, but a mission which is directly build and prepared for the content of the briefing and also with me as "only Zeus" participating at the event to dynamicly react to the player actions at the event.
      But the idea is for all of the three choices to create a progressing campaign on Al Rayak where the success or failures of the last event will then influence the general conditions of the next event.

Many thanks in advance for your vote and/or your comments concerning these poll.
      - Vito Corleone

• We've added a Mod to the list again.

As we're expecting that our croatian friends will participate at the next events with 4-11 people (providing a Fireteam or a whole Squad) we've added:
      This Mod adds only some uniform, vest and helmet retextures with actual croatian camo patterns.

We're looking forward to see @LT|Fiffren and the other guys again. :)
      - Vito Corleone

• The mod only contains uniforms, vests and helmets and is made of one of the members of the croatian community, as @jus61 said that.
      Concerning ranks.... they are compatible with KP Ranks, so if @LT|Fiffren would provide me a list via private conversation with the name, SteamID and rank of his guys, I can add them to our servers ranking list and then the appropriate US ranksigns would be applied to their uniforms.
      - Vito Corleone

• As for adding in Zeus I think it would be great... could add in a lot more elements to the mission making it even better!! The enemy wouldn't seem like a random placed grouped of idiot AI's.. but more of a well placed thinking machine perhaps.. would preset more of a challenge and could help us with our tactics.... Now as for the Croatian's it was a pleasure having you and can't wait to play with you guys again... PS sorry if I scared anyone flying yesterday.. I know someone mentioned "Final Destination" lol just not used to flying 1rst person but promise everyone that I will get better!!
      - RR Say's it all!
    • Accordingly to the poll, the next event for the 17th June is created in the calendar.

We will continue our Al Rayak Liberation campaign and I'll act as additional Zeus beside the regular enemy spawns. So you should be able to expect a much more "humanlike" enemy behaviour overall (some strange crowded spawns ins Cities etc. will still happen due to the scripts, sure). So keep that in mind for the next event and how you plan your moves. Also we'll change the server for this event from our rootserver we usually used (where also 2 ARK, 1 Interstellar Rift and the TS Server are hosted) to our second one which will then only running the ArmA 3 Eventserver with again one or two HCs.

I really hope we'll be again more than 30 players like the last time and remember the additional mod for the event (already updated in the import html and the list in the first posting)

Link to sign in:
      International KP Liberation
      - Vito Corleone

• At which date could you participate? 20
        01.07.2017 (15) 75%
        08.07.2017 (10) 50%
        15.07.2017 (11) 55%
        22.07.2017 (8) 40%
      And the next poll.

Looking forward to the next session with all the guys and being the Zeus again.
      - Vito Corleone

• At which date could you participate or should we postpone it to fall? 18
        22.07.17 (8) 44%
        29.07.17 (11) 61%
        05.08.17 (11) 61%
        Postpone it to september (3) 17%
      And again a poll for the next date for the 5th International Liberation event.
      - Vito Corleone