Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I've played a few games now, within the fog. I have to say it's definitely an amazing addition, I'd like to see a fog+rain scenario too though, deaf and blind. ^^ The Tommy Gun is still weird, seems to be a small visual bug relating to it right now. I ran for 20m with the gun and a flat magazine and the next 20m with the gun but a drum magazine, the model would change with no reflection as to why. I really don't do well with it either. :thumbdown: The Mini-14 is a lot of fun though, very accurate if not so powerful. Still, favourite combination has to be UMP + 416 or 416 + SKS/M24.

Anyone else got any favourites or am I the only one playing often (too often) lately? :whistling:
    • Quick patch notes.

Spoiler anzeigen

Early Access – Week 26 – Patch Notes
      This patch will be deployed to the Test Servers on September 19th KST, and to the Live Servers if everything is stable.

UI/UX:
      - Added the following feature to the Map Help section on the World Map: Marking your character's current position (default key set to Insert).

Other:
      - You may no longer modify .ini files to set a key bind for multiple actions on the same key.

Bug Fixes:
      - Fixed a bug that enabled angled foregrip to attach to Tommy Gun.
      - Fixed a graphic bug regarding building locations.
      - Fixed an animation bug that appeared when a character used healing or boosting items in the driver's seat.
      - Fixed a bug that did not cancel a player's reload if the character was knocked out during the reload.
      - Fixed a bug where an uncooked grenade could explode if a character was knocked out while holding it.
      - Fixed a graphic bug that would cause a black box texture to appear while scoped when Anti-Aliasing was set to Low or Very Low.

I watched my duo-partner blow up to that grenade bug, was a tense few seconds. :whistling:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Applejakerie ()