Backpack on Chest

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Backpack on Chest

@Reckulation asked for the following mod.

I just want to link it here, maybe he wants to tell something about it and why we could have a need for it.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820924072
      "Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen. Aber solange ich das nicht tue, soll die Gerechtigkeit mein Geschenk an dich sein..."
      - Vito Corleone

• I'd be glad to.. So with this mod you are capable of putting your backpack on the front of you with your vest, so you can have a parachute on your back for parajumping, once you land you take the parachute off and equip your pack on your back.. it give's you the ability to carry your pack in the front while you jump like in real life, and then your not hindering yourself after jump by having no pack.. This mod would also go very well with the new WMO Mod steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=925018569 which can be found there, so you can walk around the inside of say a c-130 or chinook with out falling out while it's in flight.
      - RR Say's it all!
    • I think the following things are definitely against using WMO in MP sessions:

Bloodwyn schrieb:

- Addon is only script based, so the experience migth be glichy in some cases :)
      - Scripts need to run on each frame so you will experience a decrease of perfomance
      - Does work in MP, but doesn`t look smooth for other players
      "Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen. Aber solange ich das nicht tue, soll die Gerechtigkeit mein Geschenk an dich sein..."
      - Vito Corleone

• Wyqer schrieb:

I think the following things are definitely against using WMO in MP sessions:

Bloodwyn schrieb:

- Addon is only script based, so the experience migth be glichy in some cases :)
      - Scripts need to run on each frame so you will experience a decrease of perfomance
      - Does work in MP, but doesn`t look smooth for other players

Alrighty then.. didn't know it was that bad lol.. never used it myself just heard about it from others... so in that case I want to say not to use WMO, but backpack on chest still sounds good
      - RR Say's it all!
    • The Backpack mod looks and sounds good, also because it's implemented in ACE etc.
      Basicly it's for sure a mod we could and should use, if we have any airborne missions planned (like in a zeus mission). But personally I think we wouldn't use this possibility that frequently, as we should add it to our basic modset in general. More for a "today we need the backpack on chest mod, you know the mod and where to get it".

Well that's only my opinion for sure. Anyone else has an opinion he would like to share?
      - Vito Corleone