ISIS Liberation (Sat, Sep 9th 2017, 8:00pm - 11:00pm)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ISIS Liberation

Samstag, 9. September 2017, 20:00 - 23:00

• Teilnehmer

2 Teilnehmer, 2 Unentschlossen und 3 Absagen

Anmeldeschluss: 9. September 2017, 12:00
    Termin
    • ISIS Liberation (Sat, Sep 9th 2017, 8:00pm - 11:00pm)

Hello everyone!! I know I haven't been around much lately, Life has been very busy for me and my family, but hopefully soon I will be getting some more me time.. Anyways I've been playing with a group of guys now and again on a different kind of Liberation.. ISIS!!! That's right we are fighting the Islamic state! IED's, Sucide Bombers, RPG's, and one very aggressive AI.. Anyway's we would like to invite you all to join us on September 9th for a good ole game of Lib.. We are a English speaking team (Es gibt zweisprachige Kaderführer für diejenigen von euch, die nur Deutsch sprechen, denn ich will dich nicht verlassen, du bist auch so, obwohl du vielleicht kein Englisch kenne Ich hoffe du wirst uns noch anschließen !!), but we have guy's from UK,US,Germany,Sweden and Norway!! So I hope I can get some of you to join us that day and have a great time! If you wish to join just tell me so in the comment's below, and also Tell me what kind of position you would like? I'm personally in command of all air assets (Logistics,MedEvac,CAS) If you wish to go ground (Boots,Armor,Logistics) you will fall under my good friend deeks command. Now if you all wish to basically run as a joint operation and have your own squads run by say wyqer or whoever that is fine also! Though your commanders will still report to us.. I will also be putting in a link for the mod's you will need, actually it's fairly easy we have our own mod pack we use so you will just have to download it and if you don't already you will have to get the RHS Mods. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=974762691 Anyways that's it for now. I hope I get to see some of you there, and hopefully very soon I will be able to have the extra time to come back and join the community here!!

- RR Say's it all!
    • I'll participate as MedEvac Pilot or Squadleader for the KP participants who may not speak English.
      "Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen. Aber solange ich das nicht tue, soll die Gerechtigkeit mein Geschenk an dich sein..."
      - Vito Corleone